Our furniture is resistant to minor everyday hazards; however, some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your furniture
- Please clean regularly. Even a small film of dust can actually create small scratches.
- In your finish, eventually exposing the wood, making it vulnerable to further damage.
- Dust with a soft, clean cloth slightly moistened with water to help trap the dust.
- Instead of sending it airborne just to land right back on your furniture.
- And dry completely with another clean cloth, always rubbing with the grain.
- Use pads beath accessories and when writing or eating.
- Remove spills and smudges immediately.
- Do not use harsh detergents or brass polish.
- Avoid contact with cigarettes, hot dishes, harsh solvents such as nail polish,alcohol and moisture.
- Do not leave applicable plastic materials on a wood surface; they can damage the finish.
- Do not place furniture near heat outlets, windows, or in direct sunlight.
- If you have a piece made from high quality plies of wood like a nicely veneered piece of furniture.
- You will not need to worry about this as much. If you have furniture made from a solid piece of wood, you should be especially careful about placement.
- Remember that good things last longer when you take care of them, and if you follow these few guidelines your furniture will last for many years.